Interior design can help your business succeed
From the first moment that a customer walks through the door, a sustainable and well-designed retail space can have a significant influence on the success of your business. We can help create sustainable retail interiors that enhance your customers’ experience, while improving the company’s financial bottom line.
Good design can affect your company’s performance through an enhanced customer experience, as well as through increased employee wellbeing and motivation, which in turn leads to greater customer care. A sustainably designed commercial space results in more efficient operating costs and creates added brand value.
All of this can improve your company’s financial bottom line. With our market-leading expertise and technical knowledge in sustainable interior fit-out, we can help you maximise those returns by creating a retail environment that brings customers through your door and helps your people – and your business – to perform and grow.
Have you ever thought …
- How attracted your customers feel by your retail space?
- What impact would a 1% increase in customer footfall and dwell time have on your financial bottom line?
- Whether customer and employee wellbeing has been considered in the design and finish of your space?
- What sustainable credentials your fit-out has and how these could enhance your brand image?
- How a sustainable interior design can lead to more efficient operating costs and overall added brand value?
A few further questions to consider:
How sustainable interior design can help your business
When you need an interior designer
How Grigoriou Interiors can help
Our design service can include all or a selection of the following:
- Space planning
- Design concept
- Ska Rating Assessment
- Interior architecture
- Detailed drawings
- Furniture selection
- Wellbeing Review
- Tender process
- Staff engagement
- Soft landing
A SELECTION OF RETAIL PROJECTS