We are considered experts by clients and the built environment sector in designing for occupant wellbeing. We help our clients turn architecture and interior spaces into positive influences on people, businesses and the environment, while improving financial bottom lines, benchmarks or home life efficiency.
Design for Wellbeing course
The Design for Wellbeing course is an online training course, designed by us, for architects and interior designers, or those aspiring to be, who quickly and easily want to learn how to incorporate wellbeing into their designs, and apply this knowledge onto projects.
Some benefits of joining the course are:
- All the wellbeing knowledge you need in one accessible place.
- Learn at your own pace, from wherever you like, whenever you like.
- 54 online lessons (incl exams) in the complete course.
- Access to reading lists and all the resources Elina Grigoriou uses on her design projects.
- Ask your own project related questions and submit your project for an expert review on wellbeing aspects.
- Stand out from the crowd as a designer with wellbeing expertise and win more projects.
To learn more about the course and the modules included, please find the Design for Wellbeing website below.