Sustainability and NetZero Consulting
Helping you achieve your sustainable targets
Impacts from the built environment account for 27% of the total carbon emissions of the UK alone. As part of the Paris Agreement, countries around the world have committed to reduce emissions by specific amounts, and it requires all of us to take action today.
Your interior space will be contributing to this global impact and needs to be part of the solution to reduce emissions and stop becoming a negative effect of the environment and people. It can become part of a sustainable effort to create a positive effect on the planet, the community it is part of and the people and organisation is hosts to flourish.
If you are incentivised to do something, we can help you with solutions. The 3 solutions below offer clarity & speed of action to respond and adapt your business, organisation or home life to the global climate and sustainability needs.
- You know that climate change and emissions are issues you need to get on top of. You would like to know how this applies to you, and gain a rough idea of the kind of actions that relate to your space, building or home.
- We can spend time with you and other colleagues or stakeholders to discuss and explain what the climate and science-based targets mean, what a NetZero commitment would entail and provide a high level review of your current spaces and operation.
- You know what is at stake and are ready to commit to NetZero and meet your targets. You need an action plan with steps clearly communicating what needs to happen by 2030 or 2050 depending on your situation.
- We will meet with you and related colleagues and stakeholders, we will complete an evaluation of your current impacts from your proposed space or existing space and its operation. Following the review and discussions with you on your operation, life style and future plans, an action plan will be developed.
- You know what is at stake and are not only ready to commit to NetZero but take action today to reduce your emissions and broader environmental impacts. You need an action plan with detailed steps clearly communicating what is needed to happen, by whom and by when. You are ready to achieve NetZero status by 2030.
- We will meet with you and related colleagues and stakeholders, including your supply chain, we will complete an evaluation of your current impacts from your proposed design or existing space and its operation. Following the review and discussions with you on your operation, life style, culture and future plans, an action plan will be developed.
- We can then engage with your existing designers and engineers to detail aspects of the proposed changes, and/or your facility managers or space users, to implement user and operation changes.
If you are not sure which option suits you, we invite you to connect with us and ask any questions on what may be included and if it is a good fit for your space and situation.
In all cases, the aim is to provide clarity on what your current environmental impacts are and how you relate to the science-based targets and Net Zero commitments that can be set.
Choose which of the roles and mindsets relate to you or your organisation, and then ask us to create a detailed services scope and related fee to support you.